Think like a retailer!
What stores do you buy from?
Simple selling steps for gaining best value on home:
- Not cluttered
- No sign of kids or pets
- Make it a model home
- FIX IT!!! (BIG correlation between neglect and SOLD)
-Buyer thinks “What else did they not take care of”
-Doing the little things is actually huge
Repairs you’ve been putting off will cost you later:
- Buyers will want a professional to repair the leaky faucet
- Buyers will go overboard on repairs (what else did they not fix?)
- All known MAJOR repairs should be disclosed from the start
Market the property:
- Curb appeal (71% of buyers make a decision from the curb)
- Buyers will grill Sellers at showing (plan on leaving for all showings)
- Listing Agent (16% increase for a house listed with an agent)
- Most cases you pay approx. 8.7% percent of purchase price at closing
- Still, nearly %7 more than not listing it with an agent
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH IN TODAY'S MARKET?
REQUEST A NO-RISK FREE COMPETITIVE MARKET ANALYSIS TODAY